Our service center needs a reliable Automotive Technician to join our team. We operate one of the finest and most efficient repair shops in the city, and we require excellence of our devoted staff. Each Automotive Technician must be properly licensed and have the experience necessary to provide our customers with optimum service. Most of our customers drive trucks, sport utility vehicles and passenger vans, but we also see our fair share of sedans and coupes. We occasionally accept contract work for fleet vehicles, so knowledge of larger trucks will be helpful in this position. We offer competitive salaries and generous benefits.
- Perform routine automotive maintenance tasks, including oil changes, tire rotations, transmission flushes, air conditioner re-charges, front-end alignments, battery installations and headlight/taillight installations
- Maintain a working knowledge of current industry best practices in automotive repair
- Conduct extensive diagnostic procedures to determine the sources of customers’ problems and provide accurate repair recommendations
- Inspect vehicles according to the state’s requirements for emissions and safety
- Conduct necessary repairs and take vehicles for test drives to verify soundness
- Maintain legible and accurate paperwork for both the customer and for our records
- Clean and maintain the work environment to ensure equipment longevity and workplace safety